“It’s really useful to travel, if you want to see new things.”
― Jules Verne, Around the World in Eighty Days
Since I was little this book has been one of my favorites, I always dream about me traveling around the world just like Phileas Fogg did. I believe that every country and culture has something to offer, so I would like to visit every single place in the world. However, this week is about 10 places that we will like to visit.
- Taj Mahal: A love story, this building represents a beautiful but tragic history between the emperor and his wife, additionally the incredible infrastructure is something that I would like to visit.
- Dubai: this country for me is synonym of luxury, from the buildings to the pets.
- Maldivas this is an amazing place to relax and enjoy of a natural view.
- Italy: vineyards. Not only for the wine…. But because I think the vineyards provide a wonderful landscape.
- San Petersburg: the history, the buildings and the countryside are something breathtaking.
- Turkey: the Sultan Ahmet Camii (Blue Mosque), and the bazaars are delightful for me because it shows history and culture of the country.
- Caño Cristales (Colombia): is a landscape stretching across several tributaries of the river where the aquatic plant Macarena Claveria is found. The underwater plants produce a spectacular mixture of vibrant colors.
- Bagan Burma: Some people said that the perfect sunset is in Burma, because you get to see the first light of the day raising up between the old pavilions.
- Luxor, Egypt the oldest city of Egypt full of history…
- Berlin Germany: this city has an important roll on new history like Berlin does, and we have to add the exiting night live.
Thank you for reading.
Have a great week